starting part time practice at surgery center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting part time practice at surgery center

Transitioning employment to a new start up where I’ll be W2 employee with benefits. I’m hoping to remain part time doing surgery at my current practice (where I’m currently a W2 employee but will become independent with part time work). Can anyone advise me or direct to a service to help me start my own company to work part time at the surgery center? My understanding is that I’ll need to carry my own malpractice and billing, but I could use advice on whether I should be LLC vs other corporation and how to structure business to optimize taxes etc. thanks!

Based on your question, I would recommend you sit down with a CPA to discuss the various options and which one would be best for you.

Comment

LLC and even (typically) s-corp do not make any difference on tax optimization. You will prob be fine as a sole proprietor, but I second Cord's vote that you talk to a CPA. Lot of moving parts that need to fit together.
      Financial planning, investment management and CPA services for medical professionals | 270-247-6087

Comment

Working...
      X