X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ENT Doc View Post
    Thank you for contributing to the economy.
    I feel like this house has been a big economic stimulus for everyone else recently

Comment

I got in trouble for asking a co-resident if a C-Section negates the need for a push present.

If I ever have an expecting spouse, I'm going to get into so much trouble.
      "Oh look another bajillion point declin-Ooooh!!! A coupon for pizza!!!!" <--- This is what everyone's IPS should be. ✓✓✓

Comment

Glad some people are still doing well. But for many Americans, our family included, 2020 has been the worst year in many respects. I sincerely hope you are particularly generous during this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubicle View Post
          I got in trouble for asking a co-resident if a C-Section negates the need for a push present.

If I ever have an expecting spouse, I'm going to get into so much trouble.
          LOL

Comment

I thought May forcibly vacuumed round things, to speak in living room terms, despite all going smoothly in my personal and financial life. Too much badness going in, both in the news and in the lives of people I know. Badness that money doesn’t fix. Perhaps that’s a new definition of financial independence, where all your wants and needs that money can provide are taken care of and so finances are no longer a driver of your happiness. Better days lie ahead though.

And congrats on your son!

Comment

Weather got much nicer in May as well. You forgot to add how much better the weather was.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuratz View Post
                Glad some people are still doing well. But for many Americans, our family included, 2020 has been the worst year in many respects. I sincerely hope you are particularly generous during this time.
                Hang in there and keep the faith! You will all come out stronger.

Charity is the absolute last thing I would cut. It's now when it's needed most.

Comment

Working...
                X