X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Can You Afford It Follow Up: Puerto Rico

This is the 2nd follow up to a previous Can You Afford It: The Doctor's Bill post that just went live on my blog today.

The original post was titled, The Doctor's Bill: Puerto Rico Here We Come?

The original submitter was considering leaving the US and moving to Puerto Rico.

Almost 15 months later we find out exactly what happened to this dual physician family in:

The Doctor's Bill Follow Up: Puerto Rico Here We Come.

jfoxcpacfp

Thanks for checking it out.-XRV

had to skim quick before I hit the migraine threshold, but I think I got the gist...still sticking with that color scheme, I see?

Comment

they actually when through with it...

Comment

• Tim
        Tim commented
        Editing a comment
        Almost, next fall. With a little delay, a year.

Thanks for the link to the Playing with FIRE documentary (free thru 12/11).

Comment

Originally posted by G View Post
        had to skim quick before I hit the migraine threshold, but I think I got the gist...still sticking with that color scheme, I see?
        Not sure if you noticed but at the top there is a small area that says "Click for light version" which takes you to a parallel page that has a more traditional lighter background with dark lettering.

I couldn't make it completely white background because it would require me to go through every post made (now 249) and change some of the font color choices in the original website (the yellow font would be washed out). So I had to make the background just dark enough to still be able to see old post yellow colored words.

I hope that "light side" version is better for your eyes if you haven't tried it out already.

Comment

Originally posted by Lithium View Post
          Thanks for the link to the Playing with FIRE documentary (free thru 12/11).
          You are welcome. I actually found out about it through Bill Yount (who runs pivot MD and the financial literacy project).

I saw the movie yesterday and was pretty impressed. I wanted to see it but was waiting for it to come out on Netflix.

Comment

I read early this morning - very interesting followup and so glad to hear it was helpful for them! And I've gotten used to the background
            Financial planning, investment management and CPA services for medical professionals | 270-247-6087

Comment

Working...
            X