X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panscan View Post

This extremely weird thing of "happy wife happy life," that I see perpetuated online is misandry and disgusting. Lots of guys who work to give their wife everything she wants with little consideration about themselves.

Along these lines, I always was wondering why on Earth does the husband get blamed for not putting the toilet seat down?!??!!?

Say you are bursting at the seems and absolutely have to pee, what is easier, lifting the toilet seat into proper place or just tipping the lifted seat slightly and let gravity do the rest? I think option 2 is the quicker and easiest option.

I always admire those guys who somehow incorporated a urinal into the bathroom. That would be a dream master bathroom for me having a urinal. lol

Comment

Along the lines of what nephron is saying... I would guess that the expensive house would just be the beginning. If everyone else on the block can "afford" expensive things, then why can't you.

We looked at a nice renovated house in a great neighborhood in town. The biggest drawback? It's the smallest house in the neighborhood (like 2400 sq ft compared to 4000+ the rest of the neighborhood). I didn't even live there and I could feel the gravity of the "Joneses."

Comment

Originally posted by NadaTumor
        Always is.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business."
        ___

I concur, but you have to remember that the vast majority of men are betas. Nothing wrong with that, but for better or worse, that's the way it is nowadays. Betas subscribe to the belief that they need to constantly qualify themselves for emotional sexual and intimacy from women. Qualification is most typically done with money/assets/career. They have a scarcity and not abundance view of dating/marriage and "a quality woman." They use deductive reasoning to figure out what women want... and then spend life trying to do those things to gain approval and retention of a woman. Again, not saying that is sad or pathetic... just how it is.

The thought that a man can freely follow his passions and goals while realize there are millions of good women available if he is single - or were to become single - may seem logical for the minority of guys (alphas). They are already qualified with physical fitness and confidence mindset. However, to most present day men, that's "selfish," "immature," or "not being a good husband." The trend won't reverse anytime soon with popular culture favoring this beta mindset, single mothers usually raising betas, and majority of fathers being betas themselves.
        This sounds like something straight out of an alt-right, incel, PUA thread on 4chan.

Comment

Originally posted by NadaTumor
          Always is.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business."
          ___

I concur, but you have to remember that the vast majority of men are betas. Nothing wrong with that, but for better or worse, that's the way it is nowadays. Betas subscribe to the belief that they need to constantly qualify themselves for emotional sexual and intimacy from women. Qualification is most typically done with money/assets/career. They have a scarcity and not abundance view of dating/marriage and "a quality woman." They use deductive reasoning to figure out what women want... and then spend life trying to do those things to gain approval and retention of a woman. Again, not saying that is sad or pathetic... just how it is.

The thought that a man can freely follow his passions and goals while realizing there are millions of good women available if he is single - or were to become single - may seem logical for the minority of guys (alphas). They are already qualified with physical fitness and confidence mindset. However, to most present day men, that's "selfish," "immature," or "not being a good husband." The trend won't reverse anytime soon with popular culture favoring this beta mindset, single mothers usually raising betas, and majority of fathers being betas themselves.
          Is that you ICUBear?

Comment

Originally posted by childay View Post

Is that you ICUBear?
            That was my first thought and I think we’re pretty close.

Comment

xraygoggles - get with the program. We're all on 8 chan, now.

Comment

Working...
              X