Announcement

Collapse

WCI Course Sale!

Fire Your Financial Advisor and Continuing Financial Education 2020 are on sale now through midnight MDT on July 13, 2020. Purchase either at 10% off and also get CFE2018, the Park City conference course, for FREE!
www.whitecoatinvestor.com/FYFASale
www.whitecoatinvestor.com/CFESale
See more
See less

Screw it — time to spend

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xraygoggles
    replied
    $800 in Lululemon attire.

Yes, they have a men's section, and it's the most comfortable clothing imaginable.

Leave a comment:

• Lordosis
    replied
    Well it replaced the $50 purse. So you can subtract out the cost of that. :P

Leave a comment:

• Panscan
    replied
    Paying 10k for a purse is literally insane. At least a luxury car still has other features or benefits. A more expensive house is bigger, newer or in a better area. An expensive purse? Not much different

Leave a comment:

• PhotonsRGR8
    replied
    Get gently used Birkin @ rebag for 10K. Save 8 - 12K in the process.

Leave a comment:

• Wiscoblue
    replied
    I’m just so glad that the Bruins lost. We flew into Logan on Friday after work and the town was so quiet! We got to Burlington in 20 minutes! I did root for Kampfer, though!

I have been to many rose bowls whenever Michigan has played. I will happily spend a couple Gs on a ticket to a national championship game if Michigan should ever get there. Unlikely, given what happens in the $EC.

Leave a comment:

• Outdoors
    replied

I won’t tell you what I spent for front row tickets for me, wife, kids, and parents to a concert of a legendary artist, likely to be one of the last tours for him, one of the greatest ever. I would be kicked off the forum.

It was once in a lifetime for 3 generations to experience together. Was front row necessary? Absolutely not. Once in a lifetime though. Enjoy the playoffs.

I might know who this was...

It sounds very similar to my big spending item as an indebted med student.  I'm a big fan of the Beatles, and with Paul McCartney getting older and me starting residency soon, I figured I might never get another chance to see him perform.  I got the cheapest ticket I could, but it was absolutely the best $150 I ever spent.  Amazing 3 hr concert seeing a living legend.  I'll never forget singing "Hey Jude" along with Paul McCartney and 15000 other people!

Leave a comment:

• jfoxcpacfp
    replied

Starnes BBQ
    Click to expand…

I guess that’s a place in Paducah, but I’ve never been to the town.

Oh. I thought you meant in the Biblical sense.

Leave a comment:

• CM
    replied

Starnes BBQ

I guess that's a place in Paducah, but I've never been to the town. :-)

Leave a comment:

• jfoxcpacfp
    replied

I’ve spent a lot of time in St Louis and grew up in Cincinnati. One of my med school classmates is from Paducah. I know of the town because of him.

As they say, small world! Fun to have a connection. Did you ever go to Starnes BBQ?

Leave a comment:

• CM
    replied

@Rogue Dad, M.D, I just have to pile on. I am very very happy for your win. We live kind of midway between St. Louis and Nashville, and I am happy for either team to do well, but, especially excited for you especially given the the Preds were out (have a very closely “involved” client + my kids are in Nashville lol).
    Click to expand…

Paducah?
    Click to expand…

Wow – close! You from around here?

I've spent a lot of time in St Louis and grew up in Cincinnati. One of my med school classmates is from Paducah. I know of the town because of him.

Leave a comment:

• jfoxcpacfp
    replied

@Rogue Dad, M.D, I just have to pile on. I am very very happy for your win. We live kind of midway between St. Louis and Nashville, and I am happy for either team to do well, but, especially excited for you especially given the the Preds were out (have a very closely “involved” client + my kids are in Nashville lol).
    Click to expand…

Paducah?

Wow - close! You from around here?

Leave a comment:

• CM
    replied

Paducah?

Leave a comment:

• jfoxcpacfp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dr.V. Investor
    replied
    Congratulations @roguedadmd! I let my son watch it though it was past his bed time.

Leave a comment:

• Kamban
    replied

Also I hate Boston fans so much I can’t even use the correct language here. The potential outcome of watching a Boston team beat another StL team in a championship was too much.

I will be glad to see any team beat a Boston professional team, whether it be football, baseball or basketball.?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X