X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anne View Post

Except this is not a good example...as he was still working. If he had 5 million invested and decided to finance a truck because he could get some ridiculous low interest rate and for whatever reason he decided to do that would you judge that?
    I would judge it but that's because I don't think physicians or those with $5M invested should be financing any kind of consumption item such as a vehicle no matter what the interest rate is.

Comment

Originally posted by G View Post

I've been hurt a couple times that made it painful and challenging to navigate stairs, even while I'm young. Makes me dubious and sad when I see those elderly folks in the ER with their XYZ fracture explaining how they'll have no problems at home.

In terms of the kids... I more often wish that I had a separate house for my child than in the room next door.
      I am sure I will get to that point. But for right now the last thing I want to do overnight is add insult to injury and have to navigate stairs 3x a night.

Comment

Originally posted by CordMcNally View Post

I would judge it but that's because I don't think physicians or those with $5M invested should be financing any kind of consumption item such as a vehicle no matter what the interest rate is.
        Yeah but that’s just your opinion...it doesn’t make it an objectively bad decision.

Comment

Working...
        X