No announcement yet.

Permanent Table H

First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Permanent Table H

    Hello all, I am looking to buy life and disability insurance outside of what is provided by my employer. Problem is, I have ADPKD and am considered a "permanent table H" meaning it costs me a lot of money (if they even give it to me). What to do?

  • #2
    Welcome to the board.

    Connect with a disability insurance agent is your best choice. You'll need to divulge some personal information, so that's why I recommend such. Go through the motions, then wait for a decision from the underwriters.

    I found my disability insurance agent through this board. WCI has a network of them.

    You could look into a Guaranteed Issue policy. But I think that is only available to groups. Worth an attempt/search.
    "Oh look another bajillion point declin-Ooooh!!! A coupon for pizza!!!!" <--- This is what everyone's IPS should be. ✓✓✓