Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jump to new post

Hi All,

Sorry if this is addressed elsewhere, but is there a way to jump to new/unread posts? It’s kind of a pain when you click someone’s comments on notifications and it just takes you to the page of the comment instead of the comment. Similarly, on long threads, it can be a pain to read through and figure out where you left off.

Is there a setting option I haven’t found? Or is it just a flaw in the forum?

Thanks.

The double arrows next to the thread title will go to the newest unread post

Comment

Double arrows enclosed in small blue circle on the left side of thread title

Comment

Nah, I think OP may be talking about clicking on something on the notification page.

Comment

Thanks. Yea - the double arrows answer half the question. Any way to jump to responses? Thanks.

Comment

^^^ I do not think you overlooked a setting/feature. I've also not found a remedy.
            "Oh look another bajillion point declin-Ooooh!!! A coupon for pizza!!!!" <--- This is what everyone's IPS should be. ✓✓✓

Comment

I don't think that when you click a notification when someone likes your post, it takes you to that post. And in a long thread like the Coronavirus one, you have no idea what post was given a Thumbs Up.

Comment

turn off notifications for likes. Everyone is full of likes anyway

Comment

Working...
                X