No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all. I’m a first year resident in the Southeast. Like others, I’ve been lurking for a little while here, always trying to read up as much as I can.

Is there a generalized thread to ask quick questions in, or do I need to start a new thread for that?

Welcome - just start a new thread - no worries there.

Comment

• Hi all. I’m a first year resident in the Southeast. Like others, I’ve been lurking for a little while here, always trying to read up as much as I can.

Is there a generalized thread to ask quick questions in, or do I need to start a new thread for that?

Click on Categories to see what is the best fit for your topic or go to Beginners Helping Beginners
      Financial planning, investment management and CPA services for medical professionals | 270-247-6087

Comment

• Hey guys. Been following WCI since nearly the beginning, but have always just been a lurker. The advice I've found here has really changed my financial future. Going to the conference inspired me to dip my toes into posting a little bit and getting to know people. Anesthesiologist, originally from Salt Lake, but I've been in Nashville for almost 10 years now.

Comment

• Hey guys. Been following WCI since nearly the beginning, but have always just been a lurker. The advice I’ve found here has really changed my financial future. Going to the conference inspired me to dip my toes into posting a little bit and getting to know people. Anesthesiologist, originally from Salt Lake, but I’ve been in Nashville for almost 10 years now.

Welcome to the club!

Financial planning, investment management and CPA services for medical professionals | 270-247-6087

Comment

• Hello!, Im Enrique, lurker of the site since 2016  and never posted before. Im an Intensivist.

Comment

• Hello!, Im Enrique, lurker of the site since 2016  and never posted before. Im an Intensivist.

Welcome, Tartesos! Sounds like you started lurking close to the inception of the forum!

Comment

Working...
              X