X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone,

I am a Preventive Medicine resident wrapping up this June, contributing writer on finance topics, fellow blogger, and founder at MedSchoolFinancial.com. Glad to be a member on the journey to financial independence. Looking forward to interacting with the community.

Best regards,

Dr. J

Comment

• Hey everyone,

I am a Preventive Medicine resident wrapping up this June, contributing writer on finance topics, fellow blogger, and founder at MedSchoolFinancial.com. Glad to be a member on the journey to financial independence. Looking forward to interacting with the community.

Best regards,

Dr. J

Welcome to the community! I enjoy MSF site, already had it saved to my Pinterest page "Doctor Resources".
      Financial planning, investment management and CPA services for medical professionals | 270-247-6087

Comment

• duplicate post deleted
        Financial planning, investment management and CPA services for medical professionals | 270-247-6087

Comment

• Bonjour,

I'm a IT engineer and found this forum from Bogleheads.  I was researching life insurance and learned a lot so far on this site.  I moved with my wife (Master's in psychology who now runs a restaurant) to a new state (Texas) from S. Cali and realized (since I don't know anyone) that I needed to make new friends and to be around peers who can elevate my financial knowledge.  Didn't think I was going to find it online  

Jean

Comment

• Bonjour,

I’m a IT engineer and found this forum from Bogleheads.  I was researching life insurance and learned a lot so far on this site.  I moved with my wife (Master’s in psychology who now runs a restaurant) to a new state (Texas) from S. Cali and realized (since I don’t know anyone) that I needed to make new friends and to be around peers who can elevate my financial knowledge.  Didn’t think I was going to find it online  ?

Jean

Ahh, Bonjour, mon ami!

Comment

• Hi, it's Mini Wise Money & Dr. Wise Money here again.

We wanted to share some good news about how Mini's going to pay for her college. Couldn't find the right spot on the Forum to post, please help re-direct if need be!

Happy getting educated and debt free

Comment

• Hi, it’s Mini Wise Money & Dr. Wise Money here again.

We wanted to share some good news about how Mini’s going to pay for her college. Couldn’t find the right spot on the Forum to post, please help re-direct if need be!

Happy getting educated and debt free ?

Hi, DWM - This group is for introductions. Probably a better location would be The Lounge or Personal Finance and Budgeting. I tried to move it myself, but could not do so.

Comment

• Hi everyone

Pulmonary/Critical Care fellow here, last year of training, recently started job search. Happily married, mid 5 figure debt, paying it aggressively, and devouring WCI as well as others alike on a daily basis..

Comment

• Hi everyone

Pulmonary/Critical Care fellow here, last year of training, recently started job search. Happily married, mid 5 figure debt, paying it aggressively, and devouring WCI as well as others alike on a daily basis..

Soulrider,

Shorthand for Soul Provider? Closet Michael Bolton fan?

Welcome to the Forum!

Best,

-PoF

Comment

• Hi everyone

Click to expand…

Soulrider,

Shorthand for Soul Provider? Closet Michael Bolton fan?

Welcome to the Forum!

Best,

-PoF

Thank you! I like the Soul Provider idea! but it really comes from the philosophy of soul riding.. born free, ride pure. the fundamentals are something along the line that the notion of pleasure and a blissful existence, come from true moral values.. the respect towards the environment and our fellow man and woman lead to inner peace and said blissful existence.

Comment

• Hello everyone. I am a high school biology teacher in a low income community. I discovered WCI about a year ago and whether or not I make it into medical school I have leaned some great stuff about personal finance.

Comment

• Hello everyone. I am a high school biology teacher in a low income community. I discovered WCI about a year ago and whether or not I make it into medical school I have leaned some great stuff about personal finance.

We wish you the best in your quest. We need good STEM teachers, but if medicine is your calling, I hope your call is answered.

Best,

-PoF

Comment

• 'Never late is better, but better late than never' - Drake

Hahaha!! Hello everybody. I am Orock. I am a scientist married to an MS4. I have been reading WCI for a while now and it inspired me to start my own blog to teach millennials about personal finance. I hope to lunch it in the next week. My wife is slowly getting into personal finance as well. I'm thinking about doing the Dave Ramsey class because she says its the only way she'll be fully immersed into it.

Comment

• I'm a business owner and self-manage a single family rental. My professional practice is as a business and estate planning attorney in Vancouver, Washington. We serve all of Washington and Oregon with 75% of our clients in Clark County or Multnomah County.

While I'm not a financial advisor, I often provide related financial advice about consolidation of accounts and account types. The WCI is a blog I refer clients to learn more.

Comment

• Hi everyone, I'm Bo.  I am a radiology resident and I run the blog Future Proof, MD.  WCI was a big inspiration for me starting my little spot on the web.  I hope to get to know many of you through the forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X