Forum Migration Occurring This Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Migration Occurring This Week

My sincerest apologies to those who are having trouble with forum functions, especially logging in.

We have elected to solve this problem with "the nuclear option", literally abandoning the old forum, migrating all of the content to a new forum, and basically starting over with the software. However, I think this will result in a MUCH better experience for all. Unfortunately, it is taking longer than you or I would like. We hope to have it complete within the next week.

If you can, you are welcome to continue to use this forum in its current state. We expect to be able to migrate anything you type in to the new forum.
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

⚰️

Comment

We did it! We broke the website by posting too much!

There are a lot of loquacious outspoken opinions here (myself included). We're probably all introverts in real life. That's half the fun of the WCICON--meeting all of us geeks!

Comment

See you all on the flip side.

Comment

Comment

Awesome! For the last week I have not been able to access the forum from any mobile device.

Comment

Playing with the new forum right now. It looks really promising. I think you guys are really going to love it. The data migration is supposed to take place tomorrow and then I've got a little work to do on it before opening it up. Hope the migration isn't too messy, but consider yourself warned!
              Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

See the source image

Comment

Still migrating data...

Comment

Are we there yet?

Comment

No.

But I digress. Sorry Peds.

Comment

All of our blathering text is being immortalized in the annals of WCI.

It's good to have history. Mostly every new question is an old question, people have to ask anew because they or the current market situation "might" be the exception.

Comment

Playing with the new forum right now. It looks really promising. I think you guys are really going to love it. The data migration is supposed to take place tomorrow and then I’ve got a little work to do on it before opening it up. Hope the migration isn’t too messy, but consider yourself warned!

will we be able to retain all our data, including profile stats, private messages, etc.

Comment

Playing with the new forum right now. It looks really promising. I think you guys are really going to love it. The data migration is supposed to take place tomorrow and then I’ve got a little work to do on it before opening it up. Hope the migration isn’t too messy, but consider yourself warned!
                            Click to expand…

will we be able to retain all our data, including profile stats, private messages, etc.

Not private messages. They'll be lost.

Comment

Thanks for putting in the effort. The Forum is a gold mine!

Comment

Working...
                              X