Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone recommend a fee based Financial Advisor in Nashville area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone recommend a fee based Financial Advisor in Nashville area?

.. or Huntsville or Birmingham as I live in between, and am getting near retirement. Prefer  someone who works on an hourly basis or low cost AUM fee. Have already talked with the Vanguard PAS.

Check out Garrett Planning Network. All are hourly planners and all are fee-only (you don't want fee-based).

See The "F"-word scam
    Financial planning, investment management and CPA services for medical professionals | 270-247-6087

Comment

No one in Huntsville that I know of.  When I was looking at Garret a few years ago there was someone in Franklin, Tn and Birmingham.  Good luck.

Comment

Update: After months of combing the lists of fee only financial advisors, never could find a fixed fee one that I was comfortable with, for different reasons. So I'm going with an hourly fee person (Rick Ferri) to simplify my financial situation and keep me trucking alone. Eventually I will have to turn the wheel over to someone else.

thanks for the input

Comment

Remember fee-based does not equal fee-only. Everyone on my recommended list is fee-only and has agreed to work with people in any location:

https://www.whitecoatinvestor.com/financial-advisors/

Rick will help you design a portfolio, but he doesn't manage assets, so if you need that service you'll need to pick someone else to do that. Rick will help you negotiate a fair price with them though.

Harry Sit will also help you find an "advice-only" advisor, but again, if you want assets managed, wrong place to go.
          Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

Working...
          X