X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Money or Your Life (cheap)

For anyone who hasn't read this yet, or has and wants an e-copy, Vicki Robin's book "Your Money or Your Life" is currently available for $1.99 here
    Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence: Fully Revised and Updated for 2018 - Kindle edition by Vicki Robin, Joe Dominguez, Mr. Money Mustache. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence: Fully Revised and Updated for 2018.

Do you have a book review for us or are you just shilling for MMM?
    (jk - have you read the book? Or is this simply a blue-light special?)
    Last edited by jfoxcpacfp; 01-15-2020, 02:18 PM. Reason: Added the 2nd line that was originally cut off by FORUM DEMON.
    Working to protect good doctors from bad advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Originally posted by jfoxcpacfp View Post
      Do you have a book review for us or are you just shilling for MMM
      I've got one!

Your Money or Your Life? Both, Please.

I'm clearly not the target audience.

Comment

Originally posted by PhysicianOnFIRE View Post

I've got one!

Your Money or Your Life? Both, Please.

I'm clearly not the target audience.
        And now we know who I was shilling for!
        Working to protect good doctors from bad advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Me too: https://www.whitecoatinvestor.com/co...cfe-week-2018/

Johanna, Your Money or Your Life is a classic in the popular personal finance literature, like Bogle on Mutual Funds, Rich Dad Poor Dad, or The Millionaire Next Door. Like them or hate them, you gotta read em all just to be able to speak the same language as everyone else. This newest edition (with the foreword by Pete aka MMM) is just an update. The original is decades old.
          Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

Originally posted by The White Coat Investor View Post
            Me too: https://www.whitecoatinvestor.com/co...cfe-week-2018/

Johanna, Your Money or Your Life is a classic in the popular personal finance literature, like Bogle on Mutual Funds, Rich Dad Poor Dad, or The Millionaire Next Door. Like them or hate them, you gotta read em all just to be able to speak the same language as everyone else. This newest edition (with the foreword by Pete aka MMM) is just an update. The original is decades old.
            Thx! I have no opinion either way but am glad to understand better about the original post; makes much more sense now!

Comment

yes agree. not the target audience either.

Comment

I'm currently reading it. Blue light special for sure. Usually I keep books in my Amazon cart as I reminder of what I need to pick up on my next library run, but this sale got me to purchase a copy. I'm trying to make my way through as many of the classics as I can (currently also listening to the audible version of "Security Analysis" and picking up "The Bond Book" (Thau) tomorrow from the library).

Comment

Working...
                X