CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- In the preceding 12 months, WCI has collected personal information in the following categories: personal identifiers, contact Information, commercial information, credit or debit card account information, demographic information (e.g. gender and age), internet or network activity information, geolocation data, audio, electronic, visual or similar information, and inferences drawn therefrom.
- The sources of personal information that we collected are: WCI website users, directly from users, third party sites or platforms that you link with your account, analytics tools, social networks, advertising networks, and trusted sources who update or supplement information we hold about you.
- In the preceding 12 months, WCI has “sold” (as that term is defined in the CCPA) the following categories of personal information: Identifiers/Contact Information, internet or network activity information, and inferences drawn therefrom. Such information category was sold to advertising networks, data analytics providers, and social networks.
- The business or commercial purposes of “selling” personal information is for third party companies to perform marketing, advertising, public engagement and other related services for WCI.
- WCI does not “sell” personal information of individuals known to WCI to be minors under 16 years of age.
RIGHT TO OPT OUT OF SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
RIGHT TO ACCESS AND DELETE
As a California resident, you have the right: (a) to request access to categories and items of personal information about you that WCI collects, uses, discloses, and sells (up to two requests per year), and (b) to request that WCI delete personal information that we collect from you, subject to certain legal exceptions.
RIGHT TO REMOVE POSTED CONTENT
As a California resident, if you are under the age of 18 and are a registered user any WCI website, you have the right to request and receive removal of any content or information you have publicly posted on any such WCI website under California Business and Professions Code Section 22581.
SHINE THE LIGHT ACT
As a California resident, you have the right under California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (the “Shine the Light Act”) to request information concerning disclosure of your personal information by WCI to third parties for direct marketing purposes. WCI does not share your personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes unless you permit WCI to do so.
PROCESS TO MAKE A REQUEST
To request an access or deletion under the CCPA as provided above, to request removal of posted content under California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 as provided above, or to request information concerning disclosure of your personal information for direct marketing purposes under California Civil Code Section 1798.83 please contact [email protected].
Your request should identify with reasonably detail the subject information to be accessed, deleted, removed or disclosed (as applicable). WCI must verify your identity or the identity of your authorized representative in order to fulfill a request. To do so, WCI may send you a link for the limited purpose of verifying your email address and may request additional information to enable WCI to verify your identity. WCI does not permit or engage in discriminatory treatment in connection with your exercise of privacy rights under any of the foregoing laws.
Please be aware that a removal request does not necessarily ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you may have posted and there may be circumstances under which the law does not permit or require such removal even if requested.